Kanyi - Ingoma (Prod.by Mananz)

I know Most Of Us First Heard this girl from the Driemanskap's song "Sphemegug's" where She Spat a Craaaaaaazy 16bars Verse. Well, I Decided to Post her single song from her Upcoming Album Titled "iiNtombi Zifikile".

Okay, Back to the Song Review, I Personally Think its Proper, The Beat Mad Nuts! the Verses, Oh my god! this girl is Good with the Flows.. and the Chorus is Catchy.. give it a Listen

Download :
hulkshare.com/2tigcda1i8gn
DurbanExclusive: Kanyi - Ingoma (Prod.by Mananz)

Saturday 12 May 2012

Kanyi - Ingoma (Prod.by Mananz)

I know Most Of Us First Heard this girl from the Driemanskap's song "Sphemegug's" where She Spat a Craaaaaaazy 16bars Verse. Well, I Decided to Post her single song from her Upcoming Album Titled "iiNtombi Zifikile".

Okay, Back to the Song Review, I Personally Think its Proper, The Beat Mad Nuts! the Verses, Oh my god! this girl is Good with the Flows.. and the Chorus is Catchy.. give it a Listen

Download :
hulkshare.com/2tigcda1i8gn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home