Kleva Unga Give Up!!!!

Whoooah . Thixo! Lol..Before I even Start the Day, Or the Weekend Rather, Thanks to UKHOZI FM , Moja Pooh mfethu for putting me on the map, Ai, Mfana Yizo!! Much Respect to You. Thanks to everyone who's viewing this blog, Welcome to ALL the new Members. Feel Free to download ANYTHING. Thina so Kleva Banga Give Up Ke!! This is OverWhelming.. Believe me.

Every Friday between 11pm - 00:00am
On UKHOZI FM ( Clever Unga Give Up)
A Hiphop show Pushing talented Heads.
90.8 fm , 91.7fm . ..

Also "Like" their Page on Facebook. Search "Clever Unga Give Up".

Enough Talking , Back to the Music!!!
DurbanExclusive: Kleva Unga Give Up!!!!

Friday 25 May 2012

Kleva Unga Give Up!!!!

Whoooah . Thixo! Lol..Before I even Start the Day, Or the Weekend Rather, Thanks to UKHOZI FM , Moja Pooh mfethu for putting me on the map, Ai, Mfana Yizo!! Much Respect to You. Thanks to everyone who's viewing this blog, Welcome to ALL the new Members. Feel Free to download ANYTHING. Thina so Kleva Banga Give Up Ke!! This is OverWhelming.. Believe me.

Every Friday between 11pm - 00:00am
On UKHOZI FM ( Clever Unga Give Up)
A Hiphop show Pushing talented Heads.
90.8 fm , 91.7fm . ..

Also "Like" their Page on Facebook. Search "Clever Unga Give Up".

Enough Talking , Back to the Music!!!

4 Comments:

At 26 May 2012 at 06:01 , Blogger ZAwiSA Africa said...

dankie brazo, what u'r doing is ON-SPOT...BIGUP... plz inform us if nizwakwala ngase jozi as ii dbn hiphop...

 
At 2 December 2012 at 02:06 , Blogger Unknown said...

Heita. I wanna know how I can get one of my songs played on the show "clever unga-give up" plz help me out here guys,anyone

 
At 6 April 2013 at 13:14 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey im just a kid from durban that wanna be heard ive heard your show ad im very impressed i even commented about it to my dad mu ngcolosi my email is Graphicthekid@gmail.com my real name is thabiso ngcolosi

 
At 13 April 2013 at 04:57 , Anonymous www.facebook.com/PrinceDevolution. said...

http://t.co/cIJ4Q0x3jr.
www.facebook.com/PrinceDevolution. durban im coming back ....from jozi

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home