The Game - Jesus Pieces ( Album Cover)



I'm just speechless about this. When I first saw it, I didnt know what to say really. Maybe The Game needs to ease up a bit on smoiking weed if it gives him some ridiculous ideas like this one here!!

What Do you say about this cover? Any comments? //// Yes?? .. Lets hear your views!
DurbanExclusive: The Game - Jesus Pieces ( Album Cover)

Wednesday 31 October 2012

The Game - Jesus Pieces ( Album Cover)



I'm just speechless about this. When I first saw it, I didnt know what to say really. Maybe The Game needs to ease up a bit on smoiking weed if it gives him some ridiculous ideas like this one here!!

What Do you say about this cover? Any comments? //// Yes?? .. Lets hear your views!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home